Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 10- First cup of cocoa

I'm not sure I'm liking this cold weather at all!  I am okay with the cold as long as I can stay indoors and enjoy a nice hot cup of cocoa and snuggle up with a blanket and a good book for a while or be able to scrap away while I enjoy my cocoa with lots of mini marshmellows on top of course.  Brant saw me drinking mine today and actually wanted to try it this time so I let him have some on my spoon and he loved it and wanted his own mug full of cocoa with marshmellows just like Mommy.  I told him that he couldn't drink any until Mommy got her camera and he sat there like a good little man waiting for me to get the camera to take pictures of him with his first cup of cocoa.  I have a feeling there will be many more where that came from if this cold weather continues and he is like his Mommy. :)


1 comment:

  1. Just look at that face! Adorable. I like you black b/g. It really makes your pictures look good.

    ReplyDelete