Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 2- Heroes

Yes my photo today is of our new flat screen television that we got as a family gift from Santa to go along with the new Wii that is hooked up to the laptop to watch Heroes season 1.  My husband and I had never seen this show and I got some promotional credit money from Amazon so I decided to buy season one and only had to spend 7 or 8 dollars for it so I figured it would be worth a try.  We are really enjoying it and have been having nightly marathons as long as we can stay awake to watch Heros since New Years Eve to finish out season 1.  I already bought seasons 2 and 3 on DVD so we are set to continue on from there in our fabulous media room, since that Television we don't have a cord to hook up to the tv we had to watch it in the living room.  So without further ado here is a picture of the television as we were watching Heroes during our nightly marathon until season one is finished. 


1 comment:

  1. We watched Season 1 on DVD the summer after it aired! It was awesome. It's been my favorite season so far. I'm a little behind this year.

    Nice TV!

    ReplyDelete