Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 13- WIDE AWAKE!

You did NOT want to go to sleep tonight, you kept getting up with tons of excuses...I need a drink, I need to go to the bathroom, I have a boo-boo, I need someone to lay down with me, were some of the ones that you told me tonight.  I went to get my camera to check on you a while later to attempt a cute sleepy picture, and to my surprise you were still wide awake at almost 9:00 PM when your bedtime is 7:30!  You are getting used to me having my camera out even more often than normal now that I am taking at least one picture a day, so you were very good natured about me getting a picture of you wide awake in your bed.  You are such a silly little man with an overload of energy...hopefully you don't cause too much trouble when it's time to get up in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment